Sunday, May 24, 2015

I still believe

I have for some reason have crafty block (?), LoL
Is their such thing? Or Am I actually being creative? 
Silly question, huh? It's true. I have been trying so hard that I end doing either nothing or spend hours and hours doing nothing.

Then I recalled that a file that I had stamped a lot o images and colored when I was in and out of the hospital. When  I looked I saw lots of cute images I couldn't wait to put together a few cards. I made 5 and I can't wait to share in the next.

C2BU pic


I had to still believe that God has given me a gift to be creative and unique.

C2BU pic

I used the stamp image The Greeting Farm's 

Never Ever Stamp and sentiment too. 

The banner is by MCT. I embossed the background. 

Then to put it together I  used the Helmar glue-the

 best glue EvER!!!! And of course I used Copic 

markers to color this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!