Thursday, December 16, 2010

me & my BIG ideas / DCWV paper

My goal is make all my cards & mail out by Friday. How about you? Did you give up yet? Did you make some or all of your cards. Do you have any bought cards for backups?? LOL, okay I have tempted to buy some but I will not give up. If I wanted to send to everyone I really intended to make cards, I think I would have given up already. Since all unique... well it makes it more of a challenge.

ENJOY...
Paper from DCWV.
Ribbon is by Dashes, Dots & Checks bought @ Michaels.


This paper is from me & my BIG ideas, except for the background.


HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC 
DAY!!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.


Reminder:
Once I hit 200 followers I will do a giveaway. Your choice of $10 to 
either JoAnn, Hobby Lobby or Michaels. So invite your Scrapbuddies over!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!