Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DCWV paper Christmas cards


I really like the paper from DCWV.

This reindeer is from Recollections.


Inside the card.


Another card...
Inside the card is the same as above.

I really like making my cards. These cards will have a gift card inside of them. I made the card 10 inches long. Then I added the design on it. After that I scored above the design. Scored once again just below the design, while foled. I have that extra piece to fit inside the card to make a pocket. I just used the circle punch hole to cut 1/2 circle to make a notch. I did use the Cuttlebug to emboss the card, glitter glue and a piece of jewel on snowflake.


Thank you for stopping by.
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!


Reminder:
Once I hit 200 followers I will do a giveaway. Your choice of $10 to 
either JoAnn, Hobby Lobby or Michaels. So invite your Scrapbuddies over!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!