Saturday, August 1, 2015

Arrows

It was a adventures night last for. i was able to accomplish a lot of crafty hands on. I enjoyed staying up till 1 a.m. in the morning.

Then today I did a couple of other things in my crafty area LIKE clean it up, LOL. I was able to do my laundry and continued to work on a baby shower theme a customer needs.


As you can tell I made TWO arrows. I Mod Podge them. They came out so darn good. I then made "S" and ready displayed it in my living room. I'll post it some time soon. I love using Mod Podge because it rocks!!!


So, what kind of projects do you make with Mod Podge??



By the way the Chipboard I got was from Hobby Lobby by the Paper Studio. I love the whole thing about it.


HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!