Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Cut files are so much fun!

Have you ever tried something and want to keep on doing it over and over??

Well, I think I am doing that. This will be my 3rd card with this super cute adorable cut from Kadoodle Bug Design.


I gotta say I was intimidated at first. To try it plus to use my cameo, which I barely touch. It was a moment of ah, ha! Why would I be intimidated if it's 'NO' different then cutting it on my Cricut machine and putting pieces together, right??!! Hello?! What was I thinking? I was "intimidate". Yup, I was. 

Then I remember a index card I have at my office that says .....

I was having a hard time one day with other stuff and I came across this on a a site. It was perfect. perfect for the days that I need hear God's voice speak clearly to me...

Then I did.


I did it anyway. And I am glad I do it.

so, the cut file as i stated before was Kadoodle Bug Designs and I used stamp set from A Creative Journey with Melissa- called 

Coffee Is My Liquid Therapy and Speech Bubbles Large

So hurry on to this two super fantastic gals and purchase from them!!!

Have a Super Fantastic Day!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Haidiee my friend! You did it! Your cuts are beautiful and your shading and piecing are perfect. And good use of the white pen. You are a natural. I recommend playing with pot dots/foam squares for your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!!! I am honored that my stamps were added to the amazing creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute.. love the sentiments also. BL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!