Welcome to the Celebrate Freedom Blog Hop Day 4!
You have a chance to win some GIVEAWAYS along the way, including a GRAND PRIZE which Lisa A.K.A. HoneyBearz will be giving away. In order to be eligible for the grand prizes you must leave a comment on every blog in the hop and become followers to all the ladies in the hop also.
Now my project i whipped up last night.
Here is bits of the banner. Just for a closer view. It is hard to take good photos of banners.
Here is the view of the whole banner.
And here a view with my son photo booming my picture, lol
Anyway, he had made a sweater 2 years ago and I asked him to give me all the LEFT over material he did not use. Why? Because I paid for that material and heck i knew one day I would use it, LoL
Fine, it only took 2 years but hey I used it didn't I? Silly, huh? Or ridiculous? Which ever look how fantastic that banner came out!!!
That was the scraps from his sweater. I used literally used all scraps and its the best banner I have ever made. Of course I used Helmar Glue as I do all my projects.
Okay, unto the next crafty blog....
Here is the line just in case you get lost:
2. Jessica - http://stampinandcraftin.blogspot.com
3. Rebecca - www.stampandscrapstudio.blogspot.com
4. Theresa - http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
5. Haidee - http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/?m=1
6. Holli - http://Sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
7. Aisha - www.londonskyedesigns.net
8. Silvia - http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com/
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC
4TH OF JULY!!!!