Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Must Haves

Have you wondered what your MUST HAVES are?
C2BU pic
ME? Well I gotta tell if I had no paper, no adhesive-of any sort-, scissors, ink, stamps or any coloring utensil I would not be able to manage to do a crafty project.

I can always alter anything. I got new pots and pans. Guess what in the above picture did re-use? Yup, the round thing (not sure what it's called). I had fun making this wind chime. I wrapped the circle thing with "Sticky lines by Therm o web, attached the fish line. Then I stamped the stamped images to color paper. Cut around as closely as I could on cars but the  words I used a punch sizes 5/8" and 7/8". 

I surely couldn't do  my projects with the simple things plus anything to alter, LOL

Here is my project:



C2BU pic


C2BU pic

C2BU pic

C2BU pic

Tell me what are your MUST HAVES? I certainly enjoyed trying to use the least of my things but the MUST I like the must.

Can't wait to hear what your MUST HAVES are.

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY.

By the way the stamp set I used is the one and talented Melissa go check it out.

A CREATIVE JOURNEY 
WITH MELISSA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!