Monday, March 16, 2015

Who's Stache is Bigger?!

Good Monday morning!
I gotta admit one thing and that is that my stache is 
BIGGER then his....

Okay, okay what am I talking about. No, I don't have a mustache but my Hubby does. That still isn't why MY "stache" is BIGGER then his. LoL, here is a PEEK.....
C2BU pic
With that quick PEEK here is his STACHE  and my STACHE.
C2BU pic


This is truly a big joke in our home. My kids make tons of jokes about this. I may be able to make a epic
BOOK of their JOKES. But I will stick to making cute crafts.

C2BU pic

These jars from Michaels and I used the Spellbinder die cuts to make these cute tags. Then i stamped the words with Momento ink as I did the mustache but I cut the mustache out with scissors and little twine to have a soft touch.
I used Helmar's glue to hold unto the jar except the tags. I used foam dots to put on.

 I used this super fantastic fun stamp set called "Photo Booth".


 C2BU pic

Plus, I used this stamp set called "
Everyday Alphabet Outline Upper and Lower Case".

 C2BU pic
So, how BIG is your STACHE compare to his?

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!