Saturday, March 16, 2013

Theme-spired Saturday

This week theme is "Time for a Road Trip" at KinderStampO.
created2Bunique
My amazing creations was inspired by just road. I wanna go for a road trip and I just can't at this time so I made this.......
Created2Bunique
I used KinderStampO "Antique Brass Cameo Charm". I used 450 Helmar Quick Dry Glue to attach the 100 year old paper. Then Stamped the letter "S" for my last name with KinderStampO's stamp set called "Say it in Type". I used Tim Holtz Idea-ology Swivel Clasp to hold KinderStampO's charm. Under clasp is a antique brad which I broke the clasps in the back and held it down with once again 450 Helmar Quick Dry Glue, love that glue. The green was given to my by a very caring, loving, wise and sweet friend named Jennifer, which I met through FaceBook. To finish that gloss look I used Mod Podge, another favorite glue of mine. You can never have enough glues you love in hand.

Created2Bunique
Stamped the letters with KinderStampO's stamp set called "Say it in Type". I used Road Ranger Accent Gloss over the letters. I really LIKE how it gives it a raised feeling on the letters. The tag is from Spellbinder.

Created2Bunique

Who doesn't LIKE this image? Magnolia stamps are super cute. Ugh, she is so darn cute! I used Copic Markers to color her. Then added Zots Dots on the back to Pop it up. So, what about that POST CARD??? You can locate it at your local Hobby Lobby. I stamped it on a carboard and gave it some Tim Holtz Distress Ink to make look super adorable. Then I Mod Podge over it. Is it not adorable?

Created2Bunique

Here is my complete project. I really LOVE the way it came out. So, do you wanna know what that case is called? It is a Chipboard Suitcase by Provo Craft.

So, IF I inspired you, which I hope I did, please let Jess @ KinderStampO and I know. 

You may also tag us on FaceBook.
For Jess at KinderStampO FaceBook go here!
For my FaceBook go here!

18 comments:

  1. Looks super cool momma! You're the best scrapbooker in scrapbooking history :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat an awesome project!!!
    Blogging It Forward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! How adorable is that magnolia stamp!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    blogging it forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! What an amazing altered trunk!!!! Fabulous job :)

    Esther
    Blogging It Forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB job on this... love all the embellishments..
    Hugs
    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! This is awesome!! Great job!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fabulous! I LOVE your coloring! It is soooo very pretty.

    Hugs,
    Raven
    thatsmerb@gmail.com
    Bloggin' it forward. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an amazing project! I am inspired to head to my craft room for sure! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun details and elements you included!

    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this. Great job.
    Blogging it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing and I hope you can take your road trip soon:)
    gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
    Blogging it forward group.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - this is just gorgeous! I love all the amazing details - fabulous!

    Blogging it Forward ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. My brother recommended I might like this blog.
    He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    Also visit my blog post: http://designskala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow gorgeous! love everything especially the letter with the glossy accents... you did awesome with tilda too!
    Blogging it forward
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!