Sunday, July 1, 2012

2nd Annual "For the love of pink" hop

Hop

Welcome!
Welcome to the "For the love of Pink Blog Hop".
If you came from Lisa T - http://www.lilfeathers.blogspot.com
then you are on the right path if not you can start at the beginning of the hop with our hostess
Gill-http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com 
BY THE WAY IT'S HER BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!! I am so excited to have you hopping with us!!! Each blogger participating in this hop is featuring a project having to do with the COLOR PINK!!!!  
This super-fantastic hop will be showcasing projects that feature 
anything and everything to 
do with the COLOR PINK theme.
You'll find an array of ideas throughout this hop. 
We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way.
 Be sure to leave a comment at each hop stop to show 
all the participants a little love.

Now on to my project:


Hop


Hop
I used DCWV Paper and Webster's Page paper.
Image from my son Joseph-isn't it awesome???
Helmar's Glue runner
Small die by Provo Craft
Large die cut by Spellbinders
Glue Dots

Okay, your next stop is


HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!

12 comments:

  1. wow just love the DP that you have used. And your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card; I especially love the way you did the ribbon. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and loving the image she is awesome. I love the backing papers too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I totally love that card, the image is awesome amd coloured amazingly,
    Such a great hop and glad to be able to join such awesome designers,
    Tfs
    Hugz
    Kenzie xx
    New follower, wud love for u too pop by my blog to, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh how cute is this. thanks for taking part in my birthday hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous Haidee love it great to be hopping with you again
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card Haidee!

    She's fab! I love how you've entwined her legs over the ribbon as if she's standing in 1/2 in the boxing ring! Very imaginative!

    Well done

    Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! Stop by Link Up for Pink and enter it in our current challenge:
    http://www.linkupforpink.com/2012/06/lufp-challenge-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haidee,
    Beautiful Card. Great image! Your son is so talented. PS LOVE YOUR CRAFT ROOM!
    Great hopping with you.

    Barbara B.
    barbarab3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! So awesome how you have the ribbon weave through her legs! Beautiful! New follower here! I wanted to let you know I am starting a new challenge blog in a few weeks & would love for you to stop by and check it out! Hope to see you there!

    Hugs from the Island ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!