Monday, April 2, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamp-Colby

I just want to first start and say that no one in the world have ever thought that making friends through FaceBook would make a HUGE difference in your life. I have meet so many creative, kind and sweet friends through FaceBook. One of many is Jennifer A. I have never meet her in life but we have supported each other in many ways. With that said we exchange
RAK=Random Act of Kindeness!! 
With that said she had bought me the Spellbinder Scalloped Rectangles Small. I have never used one before but.... wow! They are cool and FANTASTIC result!!!!!

Peachy Keen Stamp
Peachy Keen Stamp

Peachy Keen Stamp

Okay, Okay so Peachy Keen Stamp and DCWV paper makes it way cuter too!!! lol
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awsome! (Both the card and the RAK!) I <3 spellbinders too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!