Monday, January 31, 2011

Make something that is SUPER YUMMY-Challenge at MY PinkStamper

Okay. so Robyn at My PinkStamper  has a challenge and here is what I came up with my Imagine...
Geeweez, I have NOT used my Imagine for so long. It's NUTS!! anyway, glad I was up for the challenge and this is what I came up with...
Please enjoy...

The green paper is from DCWV the SWEET matstack. The strawberries are from Preserves Cricut cartridges and printed and cut on my IMAGINE. The lace is from a blog I won & it was just left overs. Pretty, huh? The sparkle stuff is embossing powder. The black letters are rub ons. The letter "B" is from RememberWhen. 

Inside of the card..

My stamp I stamp on the back of ALL my cards.
What do you think?


Thank you for stopping by.
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!


Don't forget about the giveaway COME CHECK IT OUT...
Glue Dots made me the FAN OF THE WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!