Friday, January 28, 2011

Girlfriends Fur-ever

I had use the feathers I got a while ago. I stacked the feathers on top of each other and it worked out perfect.
I used the Terrifically Tacky Tape and ATG gun to put it all together. Which by the way I bought the Tacky tape at Michaels for $1.49 each- I got a total of 12. I like the Traffic Jam embosser from the Cuttlebug. the paper is SUPER CUtE from DCWV-All dressed Up.


Clear stamps:
The word "Girlfriends" is by Cloud9 Design.
The word "Fur-ever" is by My Pinkstamper.

 Size card 6" x 4 7/8"

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!

By the way...



The drawing for the blog candy is open until 11:59 p.m. on Feburary 3rd. 
 I will announce my winner on the 4th. 

See the post below....


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card. I love the shiney paper and the addition of the feathers. I have not used feathers on my cards before but will have to try.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I am new follower and like to invite you to blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!