Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Birhdhay Cupcake Card

I have birthday card I would like to share. I don't always use all my gadgets I have. Here is birthday card I put together real quick. Hope you like cupcakes.
Please enjoy...

The front of the card.

The inside card with a pocket.

The back of the card. With my stamp saying "created2bunique".

Blue print for card...
Card is 6 3/8"w x 4 3/8"h
I started with a 10 3/8" long piece of white card stock by Recollections.
Pocket inside card 1 5/8"h
The cupcake pattern paper is by thePaper Studio-Birthday Extravaganza
I used the embossing paper that coordinates with "Once Upon A Princess". 
Ribbon is from a gift some one put on a gift. Not sure where or who makes it. The Eyelet word is 1/8" by making memories.
Super cute!!!
The pink sparkle paper is from Coredinations card stock.

Thank you for stopping by.

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!
Please invite your crafty  friends... great things are happening.

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!