Monday, March 23, 2015

Cards for men

If its been one thing I lack of is making "men" cards.
Why, why and why?
If they are more simple then anything.

C2BU pic


If just maybe because I over think it too. Men are not about bling and glittery things. So, restrain I myself on making it simple but to the point or should I say straight to the TIE, lol


C2BU pic

It was easy to make and I couldn't believe I was done within a 15 minutes. For the shirts. Just make rectangles cut down the top and fold forward.. wallah! Add the ties and your done.

This stamp set makes it way way FUN and they are
super fantastic!!


Stamps made by Melissa at
A Creative Journey with Melissa
CLICK on the PICTURE...



C2BU pic



Let her I know I sent you!!
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY AND THANKS FOR PEEKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!