Friday, January 22, 2016

Winter wonderland Blog Hop

Theresa Rawlins Knopf's photo.
Today's hop is filled with winter (not holiday) themed projects.

                          Today's hop sponsored by                                                                                   Theresa Rawlins Knopf's photo.
Catherine is giving away a class of the winner's choice from her great offerings 
at Creativity Grows Here. 

To enter the drawing just leave a comment on each of the blogs in today's hop.

Winner will be announced on ScrapsByGracie.blogspot.com on Saturday, 1/30/16. 

Now on with today's projects...





I used my Cricut cartridge Bear Parade and of course my Cricut machine. Never can go wrong with this cuteness. Right? 



HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY

29 comments:

  1. just adorable! you are such a crafty lady!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's unBEARably cute!!!! I also love how you tweaked the snowflake and made it 3D. As always... great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I have a granddaughter that would totally love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this l'il ear just melts my heart! He is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet little bear! And I love the flower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haidee, Your winter bear card is super adorable!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinking cute, I am so motivated to make these for my planner lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card brought a smile to my face. Very cute little guy and great project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little cutie is making me want a Cricuit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite cartridges! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the new owner of a Cricut Explore. I love it!! I can't believe all the things that you can do with it!! Your card is so adorable!!!! I love that little bear!! My Cricut made making Christmas cards and presents very easy!! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am the new owner of a Cricut Explore. I love it!! I can't believe all the things that you can do with it!! Your card is so adorable!!!! I love that little bear!! My Cricut made making Christmas cards and presents very easy!! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card and design. I just love Teddy Bear Parade and I am normally not a "cutesy" type of scrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So stinkin' cute!
    THANKS FOR HOPPING WITH ME.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!