Thursday, June 4, 2015

Happy Birthday card

After a 4 days of being LOCKED from FaceBook I had a one then one problem with passwords and so much more. Why in the world is a good thing to have tons and tons of passwords IF you wont remember them? LoL

I have said in the past that I had stamped lots of images and colored with Copics about 2 years ago when I was sick.

Here is another image that I stamped on after I cut the die cut from Cricut machine. Which today I have no clue which cartridge I used, sorry.

C2BU pic




Isn't that sentiment stamps super super adorable???
Go grab it and you will use in so many ways.


C2BU pic



I layered the paper to give it a pretty awesome feel to it when you would hold it. And guess what I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card. Silly me!

As always I glue all my stuff with Helmar glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!