Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Birthday card

Remember all the stamp sets I stamped while I was sick 2 years ago? Well, this another image I stamped on a die cut that I cut from the Cricut.

C2BU pic

Do you think I remember who makes the image? Nope. I just recalled stamping and thinking I stamped it wrong. Should I toss it? Well, we are not all perfect and so I guess I kept it.

I think its funny when I try to make it all perfect but maybe it took 2 or 4 times to stamp correct. But why? Why stress out and do that? Why not go with the flow and make it a old distressing look to it?!

How many images have you tossed on side and not used because its in perfect look to it?

Or how many images have you stamped and not colored or used?

Thanks for stopping by.


HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!