Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cricut Cartridge

Their is something about just grabbing a Cricut cartridge and flipping through the book and imaging what the IMAGE looks on paper versus a screen. 

 Don't get me wrong I have several several components that are pretty NEAT but it is something about having a IMAGE on paper to just feel the feel of your project on hand. 

Yeah, its cool looking through  screen and ect. It's like reading a 'book' and the feel of the pages going through your fingers. Is it the smell of the paper? Or is just having it in your hand that brings it all together? 
C2BU pic
We all are different and I know we feel different about how to create. That is why its pretty neat to have ALL the variety of choices we have.

I have to admit I like having the newest and biggest thing but then it got too much with the up keep on my 10 year old Mac computer. Plus, Hubby bought me a windows computer too but I rarely use that laptop.
 I got it to update my Gypsy and the Silhouette.  I had to stop myself in getting the NEXT biggest thing. I have a hard time getting rid, or I should say selling my machines, of my stuff because I know the stuff I have are great!

(I have SureCuts Alot, Personal Cricut machine, Cricut  Expression machine, Cricut Imagine, Silhouette machine, Gypsy and YUDU. And still growing!)


With All that said here is a cute project I made when I gave my customer her custom custom made goodie bags....
C2BU pic


I bought the bag at Dollar Tree and just altered it with the die cut Minnie Mouse cut with Cricut Expression and the cartridge Disney.

Come back Thursday to check out MORE!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Yo did an AWESOME job on the bag!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!