Saturday, December 13, 2014

Nick Name

Every so often I over think about making a project. I want so much or I want that BANG! HA! I think that is when I look at the finish work and say
 why? why? did I make that? LoL

With that said after a 5 hour work day I went straight to my craft room and made this card....

C2BU pic
Yup, I used my Cameo. Its been so long and the worm image was downloaded so long ago that 
I can't even remember where I got it. 
The words are from 
A Creative Journey with Melissa and you can go here to snatch those stamps!

Here is the whole card.. 
C2BU pic

Isn't that cute?! My youngest son-Josh's nickname is "Squirmy". Because as a baby he wouldn't stop moving. And still today he is very active. Well, that is the nickname I gave him but his big brother calls him "Junebug". He was born in June so that was his reason for the nickname.

Inside of card.
C2BU pic

So, hurry go grab these stamps! So much to create and you wont regret it! Click on picture to go to link.

C2BU pic

and this one...

C2BU pic

Do you have any nicknames for your kids?

Thanks for stopping by! 
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS CARD! What an adorable idea! Thank you for sharing your talents with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute!! The worm is awesome!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, love the adorable design and fun colors! The worm is too cute! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin...BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!