Monday, October 20, 2014

Coffee is my Liquid Therapy

It has been a little while since I have made a card so I thought lets see what I can do with a circle card.

C2BU pic
Yes, a plain white circle is what I had in hand. Do you ever just grab something from your crafty area and say "What can i do with this?" Yup, that was me!
I then grabbed thee BEST stamp set called "Coffee is my Liquid Therapy".


C2BU pic

Unto my circle card I made....

C2BU pic


C2BU pic

I really enjoyed creating this quick card!

Gotta know. What is your INSTANT happy?
Me my family.

15 comments:

  1. How cute Haidee. I love shaped cards and yours turned out great!

    Elaine (BL)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card came out great! I'm not sure I have ever asked myself "what can I do with this?" lol well maybe not in those exact words. I might have to try it so that I can start make some blog spots. My instant happy is when I can talk with my girls. (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is so creative and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! Don't you just love when the creative juices flow! LOL
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely round card!! Cute stamp set!! BL Hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card!! Great job!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. My instant happy is crafting and family. Great card!
    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for a card. Thanks for sharing. (BL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!