Monday, October 20, 2014

Coffee is my Liquid Therapy

It has been a little while since I have made a card so I thought lets see what I can do with a circle card.

C2BU pic
Yes, a plain white circle is what I had in hand. Do you ever just grab something from your crafty area and say "What can i do with this?" Yup, that was me!
I then grabbed thee BEST stamp set called "Coffee is my Liquid Therapy".


C2BU pic

Unto my circle card I made....

C2BU pic


C2BU pic

I really enjoyed creating this quick card!

Gotta know. What is your INSTANT happy?
Me my family.

15 comments:

  1. How cute Haidee. I love shaped cards and yours turned out great!

    Elaine (BL)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card came out great! I'm not sure I have ever asked myself "what can I do with this?" lol well maybe not in those exact words. I might have to try it so that I can start make some blog spots. My instant happy is when I can talk with my girls. (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is so creative and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! Don't you just love when the creative juices flow! LOL
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely round card!! Cute stamp set!! BL Hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute shaped card! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card!! Great job!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!! Turned out great!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. My instant happy is crafting and family. Great card!
    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea for a card. Thanks for sharing. (BL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!