Sunday, November 17, 2013

Football Mugs

Hello, finally Football season is over! I was getting tired 2 games Freshman and JV games per week. Now the Basketball season is starting. Lots o practice then games. But before that I wanted to share that my son got his LETTER for his jacket. I am so proud of him for making it JV on his freshman year.

C2BU pic


C2BU pic


C2BU pic

C2BU pic

I needed shredded paper for the bags sooooo......
what did I do?? I made my own, LoL  I got the paper from Hobby Lobby when I bought some glass they wrapped around my glasses and so I used that through my personal shredder and it was PERFECT!

C2BU pic


The Vinyl was Oracle 651 from a group buy from FaceBook and I use my Cricut Expression and Varsity Letters cartridge  to cut it.

Super easy and FUN!!!

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!