Monday, September 16, 2013

Scrapbook Layout

Hello, creative peeps!
I have been trying very hard to catch up in life. I feel so behind. The nephews, nieces and most of all my own kids are growing up way too fast. How is that one year passes and then it seems like 5 years?!
I did pull out some old photos during my 2 week vacation and did a 5-10 minute layout. I just wanted to put some pics on paper.

C2BU pic


C2BU pic


This is my niece, on my Hubby side of the family, and I am so far behind. She is going to be 18!!! Or maybe she is already. Ugh, I am so far behind.
C2BU pic

I have tried to use several paper that I have had for more then 5-9 years! Yup, that far behind! I did use Helmar 450 quick dry glue and the Cricut to cut that die in read. Prima flowers too.

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!