Monday, August 5, 2013

Gradient Color challenge

Okay, I had Raven from Love4Stamps invite me to Kristi from Little Paper Sprinkles' challenge.
I have to be honest I never heard of the word "gradient colors". LoL, I know go ahead and laugh. I googled it and well it kinda reminded me of a rainbow. Aren't I smart?! LoL, I crack myself up. I hope I crack you up too :D
Anyway, unto my project. I used Perfect Pearls. Never used it. Never seen a video. I just went for it. I really LIKE how it came out. That GRADIENT COLORING technique was F.U.N.

 
C2BU pic
Isn't that stamp cute? You can buy it from here Dilo En Espanol. Or you can be their fan here on FaceBook. I also use Glossy Accent, Helmar 450 quick dry glue. Copic Markers, Cricut Expression, Gypsy jewelry from Michaels, Perfect Pearls and Momento ink.
C2BU pic

Photo of C2BU

If you have not tried this.. you need to give a shot! It really was fun!! Thanks for stopping by!

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!

12 comments:

  1. Very cool card! I've used perfect pearls but not in a very long time. Makes me want to find where I put them so I can play too!
    Thanks for Sharing!
    BIF
    Cara
    http://creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPer CUTEEEE!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Haidee! It's been a while since I've visited BIF and I'm so glad I came by today! Your card is wonderful!! I really love it!! I need to get my perfect pearls and glossy accents out and use them again! You have inspired me!!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun details on your card! It looks fabulous! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried commenting from my tables and nothing... good thing I came back to check.... Yes, you cracked me up! LOL and now you have me going to google gradient coloring LOL Love what you did with that pretty stamp from DEE! ... I keep forgetting to use my perfect pearls. TFS
    Gaby BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so lovely, I need to use my glossy accents more,so thanks for inspiring me. Well done.
    Followed you over from my blog, thanks for visiting.
    Hugs
    Teresa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwwww!! Beautiful Card...love those glossy accents, Haidee:)
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the shine on those flowers! Hope your day is full of BIF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project! Love the shiny accents. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous. Love this. Very creative.
    Linda BIF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!