Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Birthday card-Precious Moment

Hello, creative peeps! Hope all is well with all of you. I made a Birthday card for a close friend of mine, which also is a co-work.
Her Birthday is just 3 days before mine! We celebrate every year together. It's fun but then again I have always celebrated my Birthday with my older and younger brothers. Our Birthdays are literally 3 days apart too. We also celebrated together when we were younger. What bummer, LoL 
Unto my project:
C2BU

C2BU

C2BU

C2BU
The back of the card:
C2BU

I used the following products for this card.

Helmar 450 Quick Dry Glue
Glossy Accent 
Scrap Paper
EK Punch (birthday candles)
My Creative Time Banner Dies
Provo Craft Dies
Burlap
Precious Moments paper
Momento ink
Copic Marker
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Recollection Card -Corrugated 
Flower (?)

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!

10 comments:

  1. such a sweet card!!!! I love precious moments! The textures are awesome that you used! Happy Birthday to you and Maria!! Thank you for sharing!

    Kim :)

    www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I love how you used the corrugated paper for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Cute image and great extras! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love all the extras on it. BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ribbed card and the colour combination. So much dimension and texture to the card makes this adorable.

    BIF ilove2cutpaper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post had me cracking up! This card is beautiful and I'm sure she will just love it. You are a gem my friend and deserve your own special day!!!! So I'm glad you have a spoiling hubby I'm sure he makes sure you get the b-day all to yourself spoiled as ever. ;) Miss ya.
    Hugs,
    Raven
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I so love this card, it's totally adore. Fab colouring & great sketch.
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Beautiful and Well done...great colorwork, too!
    Hugss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card, love all of the fun details. It looks great with the kraft! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. That corregated cardboard is awesome!! What a neat way to celebrate with your dad! BIF, BIF, HURRAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!