Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ethan's 3rd Birthday!

created2Bunique
Welcome to "Ethans's 3rd Birthday" blog hop if you came from Jearise @ Lorby's World then your in the right path if not you can start in the beginning with our hostess Melissa @ Pink Polka dot Scrapping. I am so excited to have you hopping with us. Each blogger  participating in this hop is featuring a project having to do with Birthday theme. You'll find an array of ideas throughout this hop. We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way. Be sure to leave a comment on every hop stop to show some love and to be eligible for the BLOG CANDY!!!

Since Ethan likes Spiderman here is my project in honor of him:
created2Bunique
I used the Cricut® Tags, Bags, Boxes & More® 2 cartridge for the box.

I remember when my kids where younger, which they are 22 and 14 now, they loved Spider-man. Brings back sweet memories. I do re-call the best birthdays for both my boys. it was when they were each 1 years old. my oldest son's theme was Clowns and my youngest son's was Elmo. I think we can't forget our kids first parties.
When I heard about Ethan, it broke my heart. As months and years passed I was glad to hear that he is able to celebrate his 3rd Birthday!! Yah, God hears our prayers. It's hard to go through tough things but some how we get over that season and thank God for getting us through it. Each opportunity I have say I love you to my kids, I do. Every time I have a reason to celebrate I will go all out because you never know.
Ethan is a courageous little boy who came into this world with obstacles to overcome and he has proven he has a strong will and determination that is an inspiration to his family and friends. This hop is to celebrate Ethan's 3rd birthday and to show him that there are people who he does not know personally but who think he it a true gift from God.

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!!!
Now unto your NEXT stop
Lisa @
Bit by the Cricut Bug.

9 comments:

  1. Lol love it! Great Job! Haha your right our children's first birthdays are for sure something to remember!
    {loves}
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Jearises blog comments i said Superman, but even if the characters name is Spiderman, they are supermen, as is Ethan for all the obsicles he's overcome. Love your card, Haidee. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haidee this is AWESOME!! and please tell me is that your room!! Girl I thought i had a lot of stuff DANG!!

    Hugs
    Monica Scraps2treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing job. I love the design of your box. Super cool. TFS.
    ~Madison Ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an Awesome Spiderman box! Thanks for sharing about your kids 1st birthdays. They may not remember them but we do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful beat ! I ωish to aρprentice while уou amend your ѕite, hоw could i subscribe fοr a blog site?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I haԁ been a little bit аcquainted of
    this yоur broаԁcаst ρrоvided bгight clеar idea
    Feel free to surf my web page ... theme party ideas For kids

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!