Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Magnolia Stamp

Hey, creative peeps! Hope your start of fall is going well. I am not ready for the cold but season has to change, right? Have you gone to a Apple Orchard yet? Hubby and I have then we took our kids, lol
Anyway her is Hubby and I enjoying warm apple cider donuts. Ummm, they were warm and yummy.
created2bunique
Now unto my card which reminded me of the Apple Orchard.....
created2bunique
What do you think???
created2bunique
The Paper is from Authentique- really cute paper! The Metal Sign from Making Memories, the decorative trim is from Hobby Lobby, Magnolia stamp, Gloss, Copic Markers, ATG gun, Clear Adhesive Dots by Zots, EK punch and the brads from Making Memories.

Thanks for stopping by!!
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!