Monday, July 9, 2012

Copic Markers, La-La Land stamp and DCWV perfect group!

I've have a some time late late at night to use my Copics. I really do like those Copic Markers


created2bunique
Have you seen some projects that you just say "Wow, that is amazing". Or maybe not. I have plenty of times. I am amazed hoe wide the creative craft field is. Hoe strong its still going. I have been crafting for over 15+ years and have jumped from one thing to another. This part I really enjoy!

I did use Copic Markers, DCWV Summer Dream paper stack, Making memories Star ribbon, La-La Land Stamp, Helmar runner glue and Glue Dots.

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMW...is that ur room????????????? awesome....I wanna come and play...Im soooo happy I can see and do a blog now =) following u now !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!