Monday, March 12, 2012

Altered Journal

Jinger Adams (former Spokeperson for Provo Craft) is having a DT call!! Wow, what a great chance to explore a mind of ceativity!!! I have always enjoyed her and will continue to enjoy her on her new journey of her new shoe line and more!
 So, it made me think of what we all need..
Yep, a Journal!!! I made this with 50 year old pages from a German book I got at a auction....
altered journal
altered journal
front cover

altered journal
when you open it...
I just loved it so much that I am actually going to KEEP!!! lol
altered journal4
back of journal

altered journal6

altered journal7
See more on my fan FACEBOOK!!
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project. Good luck on the Design Team Call. No matter what happens we are all in for some exciting new products when Jinger rolls out her designs.

    Linda - The Tulip Collector

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Haidee:) You did a wonderful job! Best of luck with the Dt call. I love your work.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your journal is beautifully elegant. I would absolutely not be able to give it away either.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! It is very elegant! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project is beautiful... :)
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed week,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful job! Good luck - this album is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!