Sunday, March 18, 2012

3D Blog Hop day 2

Welcome to day 2 for the 3D Blog Hop!!!!
Fun starts here... click on button.

3d blog hop
Monica @ Scraps2treasure!!!

If you came form Kristy's blog at Scraptasticalkreations then your in the right oder!!!!
Day two I played in my play room for over a few hours while doing the laundry, hehehe Oh, and these...
3d blog hop1

3d blog hop2

3d blog hop3


3d blog hop4
I used the Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge!!
 Have questions go to my Facebook and ask their!!!

To be eligible for the "grand prize" you must become a follower and leave a comment for all the lovely ladies who worked so hard on their projects to show everyone some LOVE...
but I have blog candy too!! Go to DAY ONE HERE ... you must leave a comment on both days. Day one you wanna look for a cocoon, hehehehe
NEXT in line is Tanya @ ScrappyScavenger!!!!
Go check her out!!!!!
 


9 comments:

  1. Super cute!!!! I wonder what those are for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!
    KathyJo
    http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful, I have this cartridge and still have not used it, time to blow off the dust and get my butt into gear. TFS your wonderful talent and have a super great week.
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet flowers Haidee! I have got to get that Flower Shoppe cartridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!! Great job! New follower!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your flowers and the pearls are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haidee--sweet little flowers -- just like you! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! I have that cart & have not used it yet~thanx 4 the inspiration! Luv it! ~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!