Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's a great Wednesday!

As you all know I had a long weekend...
I got to hang out with some creative friends on Friday...

Milford Sound in New Zealand


These chicas are new in my life and they already have a special place in my hear...

Jessica
Jessica
Alina
Alina
Zoe
Zoe

That was Friday and on Saturday I hung out 
with my cousins...

cousins
We were missing a few gals.
My cousins are like my sisters, we are that close. We grew up together. 
Now we grow stronger with each other. i love them very much. We are making a SMASH like journal book for every gathering we have that is so EXCITING!!

This year I decided to make a HUGE effort to hang out more... Family & friends!!




3 comments:

  1. Mobile entertainment is a huge opportunity. We are committed to mobile just as much as we are to PCs Mobile Accessories Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write pretty much anywhere - on planes, in hotel rooms, anywhere in my house. Multi Cuisine Restaurants in Chennai!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on androidBreaking news for iphone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!