Friday, February 17, 2012

Hanging Out!!

It's Friday and I am so happy!!!!
Today I get to hang out with these
creative friends.
 We met through facebook and have insired each since!
creative friends
This year I have decided to hang out more!!
Not only with friends but with my cousins too.
We try to get together as much as possible.

As for my cousins they are like my sisters.. we are getting together once a month and we are getting to know each other!!!
We had a blast last month. Lots of laughs and tears and we left knowing each other maybe a little much but it was fun, hehehehe
cousins night out
few cousins missing but it was a great turn out!
This Saturday I get hang out with them and I am so excited!! i have it all planned out.
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC-SO WHAT HAVE YOU CHANGED THIS YEAR???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!