Friday, November 11, 2011

Nov. 11-12 Everything Vintage Hop

Milford Sound in New Zealand
Hello and welcome to the 
"EVERYTHING VINTAGE BLOG HOP"
All the fun starts with Monica @ Scraps2treasure
but if you came from Jamie's blog from My Amusing Life!!
Your in the right place!!!
This is a 2-Day hop and each day will have different projects.  Day one is Simply Vintage Tags and I hope you check each one out very closely because one lucky winner will be getting all of them
 along with an awesome Floral Spray from Mai in addition to the My Memories Digital Software. Wow!! What  a fantastic a GRAND PRIZE!!! 
My son didn't finish the Image but I will have it tomorrow... 
but enjoy this .
Vintage Tag
Vintage Tag
Vintage Tag
Your next stop is: 
Mandy @ 
Milford Sound in New Zealand

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!! DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK tomorrow to Joseph's NEW IMAGE!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing my flower spray. I look forward in seeing your vintage tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your vintage tag. I like everything else I've seen on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anxiously waiting:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I didnt miss your tag, I only see the intro to the hop. This has been a neat hop to follow I just dont want to miss anyone :)
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be waiting 4 your post! Following via GFC! Thanks~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be waiting 4 your post! Following via GFC! Thanks~prhmangel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tag, love the sewing theme
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag! :)
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haidee--your tag is darling. I sure like the sentiment and your interpreatation. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes this tag is awesome! Love the little spool of twine too cute!

    ~Vanessa W
    baboo7192 atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. This tag is amazing Haidee! I love all the elements on it and it looks like leather - just gorgeous!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!