Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Blast!!

Welcome  Monday!!! Wow, what a weekend for me. I have been posting some crafty stuff for my cousin's homecoming & it totally ROCKED!!!  I sold a majority of the stuff & I donated a great portions to the cheerleaders!! i enjoyed much & those cheerleaders are so cute. Thanks to my niece for ALL these pictures!!



Elgin Bears
Me, waitng for the crowd, lol
Elgin Bears
My shirt I made with the YUDU!!! my 1st use.


Elgin Bears
My wonderful cousin-which I worked for :)
Elgin Bears
My table... made lots of $$$$ hehehe (click to make BIGGER)
Elgin Bears
Some of many cheerleaders!

Elgin Bears
They sold cow bells!!

Elgin Bears
More cheerleaders!!

Elgin Bears
Elgin Cheerleading MOMS!!! Elgin Football Moms, too!
Elgin BearsElgin Bears

I HAD A BLAST!!!!!
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!






1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!