Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Football Homecoming & Winners!

Happy Tuesday!! Today I get to pick a winner from "DOG gone FUN" blog hop. 
My 1st hop and it went FANTASTIC! Thanks to all of you who came by and peaked. Here is the WINNER:



20 


Lisa said...



What an amazing story and such dedication on your part!! We also have a rescue dog - Trent - he was rescued from a farm (with 30 other dogs) as a tiny pup. He had worms so bad that he lost most of his hair. We however adopted him from the pound so we did not see any of this he was well on the way to recovery by the time we got him! He is a wonderful addition to our family and can't imagine not having him!!!

thank you for doing such an amazing blog hop! would love to become a follower but the link won't for me :(

Have a scrap- happy day,
Lisa G

Lisa, you have till Saturday, Sept. 24th to respond.

Now onto to some crafty stuff I made for my cousin's homecoming team. I will donating a huge portion of the money to her team. What do you think??


Elgin Bears cheerleader

Journals


Elgin Bears football

Goodie container-which will stuffed with more candy.


Elgin Bears Football

Wood slate...

Elgin Bears plaque



Products used Mod Podge,Wood slate,Journal from Michaels, Cicut Expression, Gypsy, Everyday Paper Doll, Birthday Bash and lots of imagination. hehehe-not!
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!
VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow super cool!! so excited to have won your great blog hop candy!! thanks so much!!! here's my information!!!

    Have a scrap- happy day!
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
    lkgra@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!