Thursday, April 21, 2011

WINNER WINNER!!!

Wow, you  guys have been so great for all your prayers and positive thoughts!! My Mommy had to go to the ER again Friday. Yikes! it has been so crazy and stressful!

Thank you for being patient.

Winner for this hop is...

1 
Lillian Child said...

Always so delightful to stop by your blog to see what you are creating!

I celebrate my birthday by taking a road trip with my husband. We don't go very far, but will take backroads and find a small town with a diner and stop in to chat with the locals and meet new people. We've had so many lovely experiences doing this and have made some fabulous friends along the way.



Please contact me at created2bunique at ymail dot com
with your addy :)


HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!1

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much, Haidee! And HUGS to you and hope your mom gets better soon! I've sent you an email with my address.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!