Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MIA

I have been missing posting for you but at this time its been hard. First my SUPER fantastic Hubby decided to expand my scraproom in our unfinish basement to 11 feet by 25 feet..so far this.













I choose the color Bahama Sea for my color on the peg boards. You may go to my Facebook to see more pics of my room here.

Unto non scrappy stuff. My Mother has been in the hospital since mid Sunday. She has problems with her heart and maybe some nerves going bad from neck to brain. I ask that you please pray for her and leave a message so I

 may print and give to her. 
Also, my niece just had a miscarriage and we are very sadden about this too. We are not letting my Mother know this so she will not be stressed. My Mother does not read my blog and  eventually we will let her know.
Thanks for hanging in their for me. I miss you guys and I pray for quick recovery for both of them.
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!
Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Aww massive hugs for mom. She will be in my prayers.

    Hugs from Lilli =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for your scraproom expansion, and the color of your pegboard is beautiful!

    I am saddened to hear about both your mother and your niece. Such struggles to withstand.

    May the Lord be with your Mother during this time of trial. May He hold her close to Him and give her strength, courage, and may He pour His healing out upon her. I pray that your Mother knows His eternal peace and holds on to that, knowing that it is His Will to perform miracles and healings. I pray that she focuses on God and that He focuses on her. God's Will be done, and I pray that it is His will that she fully recover and live a long long happy and healthy life. Through Jesus, Amen.

    Lord, I pray to you for Haidee's niece, Your Daughter. Hold her close to You during her time of trial and suffering. Show her Your Love and Blessing. Remind her that You are all that is Good in this world and allow her to focus in on You and to look at her loss through you. Support her, Lord, give her comfort and love. Strengthen her body and her soul as only You can do. Through Jesus, Amen.

    Please pass along my prayers ...

    Love, Prayers, and Hugs,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers of healing and strength and love to you, your mother, and your niece! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!