Monday, February 21, 2011

Thinking of You Card

Good MONDAY morning!!

I hope all of you had a fantastic weekend. I made a quick card with the stamp from the dollar bin at Michaels.
Hope you enjoy.


Oh, I made my own envelope.

The winners from last week.
Winner from Valentine's Day is...

15 
Ashley said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day! My husband bought me markers this year for Valentine's Day - Prismamarkers -- woohoo! I got him a Wilton cake decorating kit :) Guess we're a crafty family here! Thanks for the giveaway - I am already a follower!


Winner from Friday's giveaway is..

5 
Imogene said...

Very pretty card!! I love it!!
Am going to be at a women expo with my Avon business this weekend!!!
Imogene Walker




Will contact you if you left a way to contact you and if not contact me at created2bunique@ymail.com
On the subject line please put "Winner of......" finish the sentence.

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!