Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Loves me Loves me not

He loves me he loves me not.... this ribbon reminds me of my teenage years, lol. I made this card around the ribbon I bought on clearance at JoAnn Fabrics. Super cute for anyone that is just starting a 
relationship or for fun.

Please enjoy...




Blue print:
Card size 5 5/8"h x 4 1/4"w
Double Sided Mulberry White & Red Hearts paper is by The Paper Company.
The black paper is by Recollections and the size for that is 3 7/8'w x 5 1/8"h. I used the Cuttlebug heart embossing folder. The two red hearts in front of the card is by Stickopotamus stickers. Red jewels are by Recollections at Michales. The super cute self-adhesive ribbon is by k*i memories #9251 wild thing love. 
I used the pop dots by Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by.
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!

***Plus...
     Please keep in mind I will do a giveaway once I hit 200 followers!!
***Even more coming up...
I will be in a blog hop ...The hop starts on Jan 22 at Midnight and ends on January 23 at 11:59 p.m. and will announce all winners on January 24. Yes, I will be giving a Cricut Cartridge away & a stamp set. You don't want to miss it!!! It's going to be HUGE HOP!!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!