Monday, December 13, 2010

It's beginning to look like Christmas

After 7 hours I finally got my decorations up. The decorations of the Christmas trees has to wait till everyone is at home. I invite you to my home and view my Christmas decorations.
Please enjoy...
I started with this. Just want you to know majority of the stuff I got at auctions over a expanded of time. 


Here's more...







These plates I got at the auction too. for ONE dollar! A set of 8!!









Had fun displaying all my Christmas decoration.

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!


After this weekend and all the blog hops. I didn't have time to work in my scrapbook room but got lots of cute ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I Love all your decorations - I love to take pictures of all my decorations too - reminds me of the memories of each!

    Janette S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!