Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Solutions Critcut Cartridge

While going through my Gypsy I foumd the cartridge Christmas Solutions. To be honest I didn't  even know I had this cartridge in their. While being sick majority of the day, yesterday. I ended up feeling a little better towards the evening. I needed to catch up on my Christmas cards. I got my first Christmas card yesterday. Then it hit me I was not nearly as close as I wanted to be. Then after writing this I realized I had pie night with some girls from the Think Tank Team. What a day/night. It's unbelievable when you don't feel good how things are forgotten.

Unto the Christmas card I made...






HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!


Reminder:
Once I hit 200 followers I will do a giveaway. Your choice of $10 to
either JoAnn, Hobby Lobby or Michaels. So invite your Scrapbuddies over!

3 comments:

  1. Was that one of the free cartridges they gave with the Gypsy promotion last month? Can't remember...and I already had it anyways. Sorry you spent most of the day sick, but your card looks beautiful!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for sharing. Hope your feeling better soon. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!