Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Stinker!!!



I am so excited to show off this great project. I just want to scream, AWWWWW. Okay, I did it. I was just about to wake up when I had this day vision, I guess you can call it that. 


I myself had to say "wow" to this project. I was undecided if I should make it but I am glad I did. My day vision was just a jar with a label. Then I had the idea with cookies. After that all the ideas just came tumbling down. 


I used the Cricut Imagine, Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails cartridge, ATG gun, google eyes, soft green eyelets, Crop-A-Dile, invent it! (print & stick project paper), Chatter Box-Sunny Bias Plaid paper, cookies by Gragease, applesauce by  Mother's Maidwhite cardstock from Recollections and ribbon from scraps.

Here is my day vision I had... please enjoy.





The card.
Inside of card.


The cookies and the front of the bag.


The back of the bag.
Close up of the label on the goodie bag.



The jar with applesauce. No, it's not home made.



The place card, front and back.


This was so much fun to make.



Have a SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!










2 comments:

  1. To my wife you did a super !!!! job keep up the grate word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Haidee!!!! this is sooooo stinkin cute!!!! Love the little onesis and that little stinkin skunk is too cute:)
    Great job my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!