Monday, July 6, 2015

Party like a RockStar

Hey, crafty friends. Hope your 4th of July was SUPER FANTASTIC!
Hopefully you party like a ROCKSTAR, lol




FINE I HOPE YOU DID....




Ours was peaceful and filled with lots of food.

I made this card with Kenny K dig image. I have colored it about 2 years ago when I was laid up in bed. It was time to put it together on paper. So I trimmed it around very very close and put it on the Authentique paper. i was perfect with the music symbols behind. I cut the stars from Cricut cartridge called Stand and Salute. It took like 5 seconds. The banner I made but used the cute sayoing from Pink by Dedsign-Sarah

And used no other then my favorite glue Helmar!!

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!