Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Duck Birthday Card

Hello, creative creative peeps! So, this past weekend we had a few things happen. One I was in a blog hop  and Connie has the WINNER at her blog. So, go and LOOK if it's you. I also have a winner from my post too (it will be at the bottom of this post).  Which I was giving away a ACJWM stamp set.

So, my Birthday was not till Monday but in my Hubby likes to celebrate like weeks long. So, with that said my Hubby bought me a New iMac 5K- eck! My laptop was 10 years old and boy did I need a update. 

Then I got a Intous Pro- it is super super cool!
This is my Hubby and I working and installing the Intous Pro


Okay, okay, okay unto my project I made.



I used stamp sets from A CREATIVE JOURNEY WITH MELISSA. Both the Speech Bubble Large and Tie Dye And Splatter. They are a must have stamps for ALL YOUR PROJECTS!!!
I used the cut file from Kadoodle and isn't that adorable????

Okay, unto the winner>>>>>

Ashley Walker- your the winner!!!!!

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!