Saturday, January 17, 2015

Mix and Match Stamps

HELLO, crafty friends. Have you got back into gear? Is life back to normal, yet? Are your Christmas decorations tucked away? Do you have Valentines decorations up?

Who am I kidding? I just barely put my Christmas stuff down and I am barely just putting up a little of Valentine's deco up, LoL 

In trying to get into the mood of Valentines Day I made this cute cute project...
C2BU pic
Yup! I used my Cricut. Have you? dust it off and go look for some amazing things you will be amazed at!

I used the following stamps from 
A Creative Journey with Melissa.

STAMP SET CALLED "FOR MY BOYS".
C2BU pic 
STAMP SET CALLED 'SENTIMENTS FOR ALL OCCASIONS". 

C2BU pic

We all need a stamp line that can you can Mix and Match. What a better idea then the ones you LOVE?

I used the Cricut cartridge called "Sweethearts".
{page 53/keypad button 22}

C2BU pic

13 comments:

  1. Very cute! Great color combo! TFS from. BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Valentine's cards!! Very cute!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the fun color combination! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! Nope I haven't taken all my Christmas Decorations down yet. I know right, what am I waiting for. I burned my arm last week so that is my excuse for now. LOL But it is healing and I suppose I need to get outside and get those lights down. I don't normally decorate for Valentine's Day, but maybe I will this year! Have a great day!
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creations! What an adorable set!! Love how you combined the stamp sets! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creations! What an adorable set!! Love how you combined the stamp sets! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Valentine's cards are so sweet and adorable! I love the saying you used! BL, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card! Great job!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  9. great project.. fab use of cricut cut files...BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. You're right, I should dust off the Cricut and start using it. BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most of my Christmas decorations are done - except for the tree I couldn't get to during the Kitchen remodel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card! Love what you did with the Cricut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!