Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Baby Shower Ideas Day 1-Minnie Mouse

I am so excited to show you what one of my customers asked me to create. I have to say that it was really fun to make or I should say alter!
C2BU pic
I found this box at a local store and I just altered with that Zebra paper from Hobby Lobby and the Ribbon from Hobby Lobby. The die cut is from Cricut cartridge Mickey and Friends. My feelings about my Cricut Expression is that is a fab machine. NO brain storming or fiddling with files. ONE booklet and wallah!!! I pick the IMAGE and cut!! Fast and easy!
C2BU pic

Guess what glue I used? Yup, my favorite Helmar 450 Quick Dry Glue!!

C2BU pic
The customer put the tissue paper inside the box and then adding floating balloons. NOT my idea but the customer. So, I was very happy! Hey, I may not always come up with the ideas but I sure can put together.
WAIT!!!
Tomorrow will be more IDEAS for the BABY SHOWER!!
Thanks Chepi- my customer.

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the color, pattern paper combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely adorable! What a fun idea, great job on your altered boxes! Looking forward to more of your baby shower ideas! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!!! loving the zebra with the pink and the sweetness of Minnie all combined!!! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these are so cute. I love the papers and the Minnie die cut is so cute.

    BIF AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute - I assume they are treat boxes for a party?
    TFS - Cara
    BIF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!