Saturday, January 14, 2012

DDscrafts Fabulous Fifty Birthday Blog Hop 2012

Welcome to DDsCrafts 50th Birthday!!!!!!
I was so excited to be included in this hop. Their is no other way but to celebrate with other crafty friends from all over!!! DDscrafts is fabulous and I enjoy speaking to her every day on FaceBook :)
Want to see 1st POST check here it's SUPER CUTE!!!
DDscrafts hop


FUN STARTS HERE @ DDSCRAFTS

If you came from 

The Glamorous Side Of Scrapping 

then your in the right order!!!


DDscrafts Fabulous Fifty Birthday Blog Hop 2012

DDscrafts Fabulous Fifty Birthday Blog Hop 2012
I used:
YUMMY Imagine Cricut cartridge 
Twine Hampton Stamp

YOUR NEXT STOP IS VICKI @ 

DON'T FORGET THAT YOU MUST LEAVE A COMMENT ON EVERY BLOG TO WIN THE SUPER FANTASTIC PRZES @ DDsCrafts!!!

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!

14 comments:

  1. Cute card, love all the happy birthdays and the cute girl. janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
    modjjjash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. have not bought any twine yet... but so many people are using it, might have to be an investment....
    love the card
    paula
    faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com
    www.scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card too, Love your use of twine, which I have to add to my wish list.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haidee, that is sooo cute! I just love your use of twine...I am a newbie, so if I could pick any two "classes" to take, it would be a class on adhesives and a class on twine! Ha ha! Thanks for showing us your pretty work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card the twine is such a great touch.
    Linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!
    TFS!!
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute. Thanks for sharing.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THE CARD...THE TWINE YOU USED IS AWESOME..

    MICKEY

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! I love this girl and the paper! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pretty card .I think that cut is sooo sweet.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. That girl is so sweet
    mary3mom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!