Sunday, December 11, 2011

Guest Designer for The Glamorous Side of Scrapping & Honey Bearz Designs!!

I am so excited to be part of 
12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop as a Guest Designer!
Milford Sound in New Zealand
 fun starts @ Lisa @ Honey Bearz Designs...

My projects are here... 

Milford Sound in New Zealand
Christmas card
Milford Sound in New Zealand

Christmas card
Christmas card
GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!!
Come back & let know how you LIKED them.
I AM A GUEST DESIGNER AT: The Glamorous Side of Scrapping & Honey Bearz Designs

Go check it out!! You don't want to miss this HOP!!
Tons and tons of prizes!!! "Don't" forget to comment on each blog
 &
 follow each blog for a chance to WIN!!!!

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sneak peeks look great. Don't see anything on Lisa's blog. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards they are both adorable . I like ytje frame on the snowman card unique!!
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I love the frame on your snowman card. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!