Friday, December 2, 2011

A Cup of Coffee & a good Friend!!

Yeah, it FRIDAY!!! It couldn't come quick enough..... I used my IMAGINE machine to make the coffee cup, Fancy Frames Cricut Cartridge, Love You A Latte Cricut Cartridge and pattern paper from no other then 
DCWV-the Christmas Combo stack!!

Milford Sound in New Zealand

Milford Sound in New Zealand
Milford Sound in New Zealand
Milford Sound in New Zealand
The stamp is from Studio 112-dollar bin from JoAnn!!!
HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow I wish I had this cart it would be nice to give to my girl friends wholove coffee just like me. Thanks for Sharing AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Can't find the right words to describe how it makes you feel like your at home on the comfortable couch. But it's great.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haidee - you did such a wonderful job! You Rock!!

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have instructions to make the frame? I just got the cart.. Excited to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!