Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let's get TOGETHER (soon)

Not sure what I was thinking but I ended up with this...




Blue print...
The boa I used is the fuzzy thing and boy was it messy. But I really like how it made the 3D look. I used the Cuttlebug to emboss, the zebra pattern paper is from the Paper Studio, The hands from Forever Young Cricut cartridge, black paper from Recollections, the jewel from EK success and to but together I used ATG gun.
Card size 5 1/4"w x 5"h
Black paper size 5 1/4"w x 3 3/4"h
Zebra pattern paper 5 1/4w x 3/8"h
Hands 2 3/4 "h

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!!!!


***Plus...
Please keep in mind I will do a giveaway once I hit 200 followers!! I am almost their!!!
KEEP SPREADING THE WORD.
***Even more coming up...
I will be in a blog hop ...The hop starts on Jan 22 at Midnight and ends on January 23 at 11:59 p.m. and will announce all winners on January 24. Yes, I will be giving a Cricut Cartridge away & a stamp set. You don't want to miss it!!! It's going to be HUGE HOP!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. My daughter would so love a card like this. I have the stuff to make it in pink, just not the cartridge. So adding that to my wish list. I really enjoy watching all your creativeness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!